All 9 art Reviews

Wander Over Yonder Wander Over Yonder

Love little Wander! He truly is the greatest in the galaxy!

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

Probably the best art I've seen of Salad Fingers! The depth of his eyeholes and his spooky grin are absolutely amazing! And the detail on his rugged clothes are awesome! Good stuff!

Rising Break Rising Break

I wish I could vote this 5 stars 100 times <3

So well drawn it looks like official art for like, Kirby Superstar Ultra! Really love the colors and the beautiful lineart! Keep up the amazing work!

NE-O-N responds:

Thank you so much dude! I definitely will ^^

Dimer Dongson Dimer Dongson

is that a perfect copy of dingdong but with homer simpsons memories and hair?

Degelraadio responds:

That he is.

Gorillaz Tea Party Gorillaz Tea Party

New album was lit! Love that little 2D in the back with his Peppermint Tea, and sleepy lil' Russel!

Plebs responds:

Granted not everything is as amazing like on some of the older albums, but I still find myself listening to the new tracks daily.

Sir Daniel Sir Daniel

The true Mascot of Playstation. Sir Daniel Fortesque is my fave <3 awesome drawing, dude! Love it!

RICK WANTS HIS MCNUGGET SAUCE RICK WANTS HIS MCNUGGET SAUCE

"I-I-I NEED THAT MORTY, SZECHUAN SAUCE!"
alternate reality where Morty is the Szechuan sauce and Rick just really wants Morty.

[BATIM]Bendy [BATIM]Bendy

Really love this! The way you drew the ink dripping over him looks really good, and the fangs are genuinely creepy! And the blood is really well done!

Chibi steven universe stickers Chibi steven universe stickers

Love me some peridot! Lineart is a little scratchy but it's adorbs! Looks like something Peri would draw herself! :)